Graphic Design and Video Editing
VIDEO EDITING – Adobe Premiere Pro is a popular video editing programme for both Mac and Windows computers. It may be used to edit films, advertisements, and other cinema, television, and online videos. Premiere Pro comes with a variety of tools that allow users to express their creativity and do more than just basic video editing. It aids businesses by providing tools that may be used for a variety of activities other than video editing. Our Adobe Premiere Pro Masterclass programme equips participants with the knowledge and skills needed to create truly outstanding video productions. Individuals with the appropriate Premiere Pro skills will undoubtedly be able to pursue a variety of profitable work options in a variety of industries.
GRAPHIC DESIGNING – This course is a creatively developed way to open one’s mind to recognising and creating excellent visual design works. This is an important aspect of the larger area of communication design. To create exceptional ‘visual communication,’ a graphic designer may combine typography, images, drawings, colours, photography, and page layout approaches. In a graphic design education, however, the intellect is the most crucial tool. Aside from technology, unique design layouts and rendering demand a creative mind brimming with fresh ideas, as well as good judgement, observation, and investigative thinking. Experimenting with tools and procedures can help you come up with new ideas. This is how our industry-experienced faculty members guide students in developing their own design eye and job abilities.
What you will learn?
Importing Video Clips and Creating a Project
Placement of Multiple Videos
- Adjustment of Color
- Noise Abatement
- Audio Equalization
- Text to be added
- Nest And Unlink
- Video Frame Rate
- Final Credits
- Animation of Text
- Green Screen should be removed.
- Theatrical Effect
- Blurred video
- Text with video
- COURSE duration 2 Months .(1 month training + 1month Practice)
- 15+ modules.
- Lifetime Doubt Support.
- Recorded Video Lectures.
- Free Templates and Graphic Resources.
- Lecture notes and study materials in form of PDF’s.
- Time to time tests.
- Realistic case studies and assignments.
- Internship Support.
- Placement Support.
and much More….
Benefits of this Course
- You can establish your abilities and expertise in the field of digital marketing with this course.
- The digital marketing degree opens the door to a plethora of work prospects from some of the greatest companies all around the world.
- If you are already employed, you can use several strategies to demonstrate your knowledge and skills, which can help you achieve career visibility and lead to advancements.
- Improved digital marketing skills, which will result in greater employment profiles and higher pay packages.
- If you’re a student, the course will assist you in learning the fundamentals of digital marketing. It will offer you a head start and assist you in launching a successful digital marketing career.
- The digital marketing training can help marketing experts as well as professionals in other fields improve their skills.
- The training is also intended to enable students to change occupations, freelance, advance in their careers, and market their businesses.
What is the refund policy?
What equipment or materials will I require?
Is a video camera required for this course?
- How to create a design from scratch using Canva.
- Quick tips to make your designs look good.
- How to choose the dimensions for your design.
- How to create a background for your design.
- How to add text, images and more..
- Colour and Adjustment layers
- Layer Styles
- Selections and Maskings
- Smart Objects
- Colour Modes and Visualizations
- Start a New Project
- Import Your Media
- Add Clips to the Timeline
- Trim and Adjust Your Clips
- Add Video Effects
- Add Transitions Between Clips
- Add Text Overlays
- Export Your Finished Video
- Understanding the Interface
- Colour Correction
- Editing Videos
- Text and Infographics
- Why Google Ads?
- Principles of Google Ads
- Benefits of Google Ads
- What are KPIs?
- Understanding Campaign Structure
- Types of Campaigns • Goal Selection for campaigns
- Types of Networks
- Budget Selection
- Bidding selection
- Language and Location settings
- Automated Biddings (CPC, CPM, CPV, CPA, tCPA, eCPC, ROAS, tROAS, etc.)
- Manual Bidding
- Define your goals.
- Establish your target audience.
- Identify keywords by establishing the problems your business solves.
- Run a content audit.
- Determine which content types you will use.
- Create a content calendar & publish.
- Measure results.
- Create an SMS Marketing Team. Large SMS marketing campaigns aren’t DIY.
- Know your Customer.
- Write Clear Messages.
- Use Call-to-Action Buttons.
- Get Your Timing Right.
- Promote Opt-In Across All Media
- Focus on Your Best Clients.
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Work Place Etiquette.
- Meeting / Telephone / Group Etiquette.
- Body Language.
- Self Confidence.
- Positive Attitude.
- Client projects
- 3 months training